I always like to follow up my downer posts with a smile.
Here’s my current list of things that make me laugh or grin:
First, the name of the musical Urinetown.
Second, this musical number from said show.
Third, Hunter Foster performing that number.
Fourth, the Dutch version.
* The talent of Rob Thomas
I LOVE his description of the personal impetus behind writing this song. You’d never guess it, but once he reveals it it is so powerful and clear. That is my definition of an artist; that he allows equal validity to the universality of other interpretation. I love him as a solo artist. I love him in Matchbox 20. I’ve been a fan for so long. I loved him when it was only Matchbox 5.
* Olympic Divers in freeze frame Photoshopped on the toilet
* Harry Potter singing and dancing on Broadway… and especially the dancer on his left (your right) at 1:00.
* People who look like Jesus
* Nev Schulman’s Eyes and chest
* Max Joseph, Nev’s sidekick on Catfish the TV Show
(NPH bonus video HERE: check out the woman at the bottom right of the screen)
* President Obama mouthing the words to Led Zeppelin songs during the Kennedy Center Honors 2012 (12:20)
* Unshaven body hair
* “Reality” TV
* “But wait! There’s more!”
…Best coming out idea ever.
Come out with George Takei!